Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Internet Roundup

Today isn't a day for deep thoughts, so instead I'll give you a few gems from the Internet.

Google Doodle
In honor and celebration of
Wassily Kandinsky's 148th birthday.

and clicking through I also discovered there is a
This Day in History
on the Google Doodle Page.
So I also give you
the 132 birthday of Zoltan Kodaly.
Way cool.



Yet another movie I want to see.
From the same people who did The Secret of Kells
and the soundtrack is once again by Coulais.
Way Way Way Cool.




Tonight is the First Night of Hannukah,
and these guys are great!




Finally,
and neither last nor least is
THE BEST THING EVER ON THE INTERNET
I know it seems like a Saturday Night Live sketch, 
but how incredibly awesome is it that it isn't??
There may be no better Internet viewing than this clip.
"Oh, God... It's Mom"
Instant Classic.


with perhaps the best synopsis
of this gem.

I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings.


3 comments:

MissMeliss said...

Your internet finds are always so much fun...but I think you forgot a link?

GreenTuna said...

I did! I fixed it! (The perils of too-late-at-night posting)

Allan Hawkins said...

It is a good post showing the realities of life. People tend to cash at the cost of other people’s life. Such awareness post must be encouraged,